1. No time.
It takes 5 minutes per day. Even in the busy schedule can be found 5 minutes to walk briskly. And if not, you should seriously consider the placement of your priorities in life. Reduce the time of sitting in front of TV or the Internet. If you can not go for a walk because of the weather, do at home or directly from the desktop a few push-ups, sit-ups, jumping. When the five-minute physical training becomes a habit, you can increase the time by half. Just a few minutes of charging per day - and you'll feel healthier.
2. So I have children!
3. Work takes all my time and discourages.
4. I'm too tired.
5. Feel bad I have a sore leg, arm, back, etc.
6. The gym is too expensive, or too far from home.
7. Too hard.
8. I have no sportswear / equipment.
It will do what is. You can go for a walk in jeans and a T-shirt.
9. For sports you have to be strong, agile and flexible, but I'm not.
10. I hate to run.
Can you keep coming up with excuses, and you can just start moving. The choice is yours.